Entrust is an intensive experience through the Diocese of Green Bay where staff, volunteers, and parishioners receive the vision, formation, and practical knowledge in how to carry out the process of spiritual multiplication.
Kristin Bird from Burning Hearts Disciples presents the session on Discipling Others One on One during the Entrust for the Diocesan Entrust sessions as well as for parishes who put on Entrust locally.
The Winona-Rochester Diocese Ministry Days 2022, “‘My Flesh for the Life of the World’: Encountering Jesus Anew,” will be held on Tuesday - Wednesday, June 14-15, 2022, at Saint Mary’s University in Winona.
The focus for our gathering will be the National Eucharistic Revival initiated by the U.S. Catholic Bishops – “a three-year grassroots revival of devotion and belief in the Real Presence of Jesus in the Eucharist.”
Leadership, Team Building, and Setting Goals to Improve Student Performance and Form Disciples of Jesus Christ
March 27-29, 2022
Perdido Beach Resort, Orange Beach, Alabama
This retreat with the Leadership Teams from the Catholic Diocese of Biloxi will focus on helping the 15 schools in the Diocese take the next steps toward creating cultures of intentional discipleship for their school communities. The goals for the event include:
- Get the staff familiar with each other in an enjoyable atmosphere
- Break boundaries between management and staff to bring out everyone’s best work.
- Team Building – how the work gets done and how each person has to be accountable and have the necessary authority to complete their work while understanding that a larger goal/process needs focus.
- Skill development in planning, problem solving, innovation, and decision making.
- Bring all schools to the same place in Parish-School-Family Partnership and Forming Intentional Disciples of Christ.
- Help each school develop a plan for Faith Formation Plans for all students.